search for ingredients

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jersey city event!


I am here!
I didn't vanish!
Something very very nice is happening tomorrow!

The Jersey City Art School 3rd Anniversary
Here is the link for the event: 
https://www.facebook.com/jcartschool
https://www.facebook.com/jcartschool

Over the past three years, Jersey City Art School has expanded to four locations, renting studio space to 30 artists, offering a wide range of art classes, enrolling over 500 students and employing 20 local artists as instructors.

And... I'm making some food for the event :)

I am very excited! There is going to be a lot of food, not just from me, but also from the
Jersey City Pop-Up Restaurant, Katie "cupcakes" Vacante and Susan Lutin.

There is going to be a fundraising show and the artists showing are:

Ana Benaroya
Thomas John Carlson
Matt Caputo
CPHARRIK
Norman Kirby
Ryan McCallister
Ceallaigh Pender
Joe Velez


Murals that will be featured in the alley are done by – 
Matt Caputo, Ivan Petro, Norman Kirby, Thomas John Carlson, Blair Urban, Ana Benaroya, Gail Boykewich.

Lightdesign by Norman Francoeur in the yard.


Sooooooo what are you guys waiting for? This is going to be awesome! I'll wait for you there 6.00pm 
And.. here's a preview of some of the things I'm making for tomorrow... 
Four cheeses colorful balls...

ˆˆ




No comments: