search for ingredients

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Puff pastry with blueberry jam

Hi,
If you have been following me, you know by now how much I love puff pastry! ;)

No.. I haven't tried to make it yet I still buy the pre-made one ihih

So the other day I decided to use a blueberry jam that I bought in this amazing farm.
This is the result!

Very good for dessert or for breakfast! Plus is a very easy recipe!

Ingredients:
  • One sheet of puff pastry
  • Jam, I used blueberry jam
  • Honey
  • Brown sugar
Preparation:

1. Spread the puff pastry sheet and cut squares with a sharp knife.

2. Whit a spoon put a small amount of jam in the center.
3. Wet the edges of the pastry and close it in a triangle, you can use a fork to help seal it.
Make sure you seal it properly, I always make a mess... when will i learn?!?! lol
4. When you have used all the pastry cover the surface with a layer of honey and sprinkle with brown sugar. Place it on a oven tray covered with baking paper.

5. Place it in the oven for 15/20 minutes at 350º F. Until the triangles are a nice golden brown color.
Enjoy ˆˆ

Let me know if you try it and if you like it!
They were gone in less than one hour!
ˆˆ

No comments: