search for ingredients

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My favorite part of the day


My favorite part of the day? The happy hour!
In Italy you call it "aperitivo" it goes from 7pm to 9pm, you drink, you eat, chit chat with friends and it is always a good time!
My favorite places are those that serve finger food and appetizers ;)

In America... well, happy hour hours vary from place to place. It's like saying, it's always a good time to have a drink lol
Here are some of my favorite drinks:
MOJITO AT A LATIN BAR

BEER AT BARCADE ( JERSEY CITY)


APEROL SPRITZ AT SKINNERS LOFT (JERSEY CITY)

GINGER LYCHEE  MOJITO AT OFICINA LATINA (NY) 
CHERRY GIN MARTINI AT SATIS (JERSEY CITY)

BLACKBERRY CAIPIRINHA AND CHIPOTLE MEZCALITA MARGARITA AT OFICINA LATINA (NYC) 
And these are just few of them ;)
Oh woow, now that I think about it, I need to take some more pictures to update this post, and it's happy hour time! ;)
I'll be back with more....
Happy Aperitivo! ˆˆ

No comments: