search for ingredients

Saturday, December 29, 2012

December in NY/NJ

Hi everybody!

I haven't updated my blog for a while... well I've been doing a lot of things ;)

I made pizza and calzoni :)
Pollo al forno ( baked chicken)
Fettuccine with pancetta and cherry tomatoes
I tried the Arancine from the Anrancini Bros ( not bad, i have to say, but mine are better lol)
And I tried those cute peanut butter kiss cookies!

 I saw the big Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center 
Made my own Limoncello (with my mom secret recipe, almost gone now, I think I need to make more)
Made my first ornament ;) (see here)
And made some very perfumed soap with a very good friend.

And then my day trip to Mitsuwa!
A Japanese marketplace in Edgewater. I loved that place and I got to try my first and real RAMEN.. soooo gooood! I need to go back there!
ˆˆ
And now it is snowing.. and who knows me knows that I loooove the snow! 

Now it's time to get ready for New Years eve! ;)

No comments: