search for ingredients

Thursday, November 29, 2012

My first DIY project.

Hi everybody!

Today I was bored and looking at other blogs I found this diy project that I loved!

It uses paper bags, and I have tons that I have no use for, plus I really need more containers in my house.. so, this is the tutorial by Ellinée !

I didn't use the glue gun but just some tape on the inside and I used just 5X5 strips.


DIY Grocery Bag Fruit Basket
Grocery Bag Basket Tutorial
Isn't it nice? And this is my result... 
I always have some cherry tomatoes in my fridge ;) 
This is much prettier than the eggs carton!


Well let me know what you think ˆˆ

p.s. next time I'll use the glue lol!
  


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

questo progetto mi piace molto ed è utile. riciclando hai ottenuto un oggetto sempre utile in cucina, brava.

Unknown said...

Grazie :)

Unknown said...

I remember you working on that, It came out great!

Unknown said...

Thank you Kiki, I love it!!! :)